Our Support Policy
We guarantee that our Support Engineers will respond to your request every day, within a few hours.
Our Support Scope
- •Load problems or sluggishness
- • Network related issues
- • Failure of server to boot
- • Hardware failures (dedicated servers)
- • Package installations via package manager (YUM, RPM)
- • DNS Configuration
- • Best effort for 3rd party script configurations and/or website errors
- • Task automation
- • Firewall setup & troubleshooting
- • E-mail configuration
- • OS upgrades & software migrations (PHP, MySQL)
- • Custom Apache configurations (Apache modules)
- • Perl/PECL module/extension installations
- • Backup configurations
To open a Support Ticket or chat with our Support Engineers, simply login to the Client Area and open a new conversation in the chat box. You can also drop in an email to support(@)cloudcone.com from your registered email address in order to contact our team.
In order to ensure a premium support experience
✓ Send in your support request immediately after opening a new chat, so that we can assign it to the relevant department and resolve the issue for you as fast as possible.
✓ Refrain from opening new conversations or sending different emails for the same request since your waiting time will increase.