About Support at CloudCone
We train and maintain our in-house support department to ensure your requests are handled internally and not by an out sourced support agency. In doing so, it helps us achieve a higher standard in support services we offer alongside our services.
We guarantee that our Support Engineers will respond to your request every day, within a few hours.
Our support team follows strict guidelines regularly to ensure your support requests and data is kept confidential at all time.
To open a Support Ticket or chat with our Support Engineers, simply login to the Client Area and open a new conversation in the chat box.
In order to ensure a premium support experience
✓ Send in your support request immediately after opening a new chat, so that we can assign it to the relevant department and resolve the issue for you as fast as possible.
✓ Refrain from opening new conversations or sending different emails for the same request since your waiting time will increase.
- Network related issues
- Failure of server to boot
- OS upgrades
- Hardware failures (dedicated servers)
- Software migrations (PHP, MySQL) (cPanel only)
- Load problems or sluggishness
- Package installations via package manager (YUM, RPM)
- DNS Configuration
- Non scripted task automation
- Firewall setup & troubleshooting
- E-mail configuration
- Custom Apache configurations (Apache modules) (cPanel only)
- Backup configurations
- Best effort for 3rd party script configurations and/or website errors
Semi managed support scope will assist you by sending you guides and documents that could help you identify and investigate your issues