The use of paid services from CloudCone constitutes an agreement by the customer to the terms outlined below
The initial service term of the agreement shall begin on the date that CloudCone generates an e-mail message announcing the activation of the account (the “Service Commencement Date”) and shall continue either monthly or annually depending on the term picked by the customer. Upon expiration of the initial term, this agreement shall automatically renew for the same length as the initial term unless CloudCone or the customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least one (1) days prior to the expiration of the initial term or the then-current renewal term, as applicable. The initial term and any renewal term may be referred to collectively in this agreement as the “Term.”
02. Cancellation & refunds
CloudCone reserves the right to cancel any service provided at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a prorated refund based upon the remaining period of service. If a customer contravenes CloudCone’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation by CloudCone or the customer. Any incentives offered to customers when opening the account will also be cancelled. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable, this includes all monthly and yearly services. Under no circumstance will license fees such as cPanel be refunded. Customer agrees to submit all cancellations at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date of the service. Failure to pay will result in suspension up to termination of services and the balance being turned over to an outside collection agency for recovery. The only acceptable methods of cancellation are a ticket submitted via the billing system or cancellation submitted via the billing system.
03. Content restrictions
CloudCone does not allow the use of it’s services for illegal activities. This includes hosting of copyrighted material, nulled scripts, or anything that is considered illegal under US law. A suspension leading up to termination will be imposed for a breach of these terms. While we strive to accommodate all types of sites our shared hosting may not be used for the following:
- File or image hosting sites
- Download scripts such as but not limited to Rapidleech and TorrentFLux
- Scripts than run continuously
- Scripts that run unattended or could be considered daemons
- IRC bots
- Anything that would be considered illegal under US law
Furthermore the end user is solely responsible for all files on their site including any uploaded from compromised or hacked scripts. It is the responsibility of the client to make sure the permissions on their files are set correctly and all scripts in use are up to date with the latest patches.
Fees are payable in advance on the first day of each billing cycle. Customer’s billing cycle shall be hourly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or biennially as indicated on their order, beginning on the service commencement date. CloudCone may require payment for the first billing cycle before beginning service. If the order provides for credit/debit card billing, customer authorizes CloudCone to bill subsequent fees to the credit/debit card on or after the first day of each successive billing cycle during the term of this agreement; otherwise CloudCone will invoice customer via electronic mail to the primary customer contact listed on the order. Invoiced fees may be issued on or before the 1st day of each billing cycle, and the fees shall be due no later than 3 days after the due date, but in no event earlier than the first day of each billing cycle.
Payments must be made in United States dollars. The customer is responsible for providing CloudCone with changes to billing information (such as credit card expiration, change in billing address). At its option, CloudCone may accrue charges to be made to a credit/debit card until such charges exceed $10.00. CloudCone may charge interest on overdue amounts at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum non-usurious rate under applicable law. CloudCone may suspend the service without notice if payment for the service is overdue. Fees not disputed within sixty (60) days of due date are conclusively deemed accurate. Customer agrees to pay CloudCone’s reasonable reinstatement fee following a suspension of service for non-payment and to pay CloudCone’s reasonable costs of collection of overdue amounts, including collection agency fees, attorney fees, and court costs.
4.1 Fee Increases
CloudCone may increase its fees for services effective the first day of a renewal term by giving notice to the customer of the new fees at least forty-five (45) days prior to the beginning of the renewal term, and if the customer does not give a notice of non-renewal as provided in Section 2 above, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the new fee for that renewal term and any subsequent renewal terms (unless the fees are increased in the same manner for a subsequent renewal term).
4.2 Early Termination
Customer acknowledges that the amount of the fee for the service is based on customer’s agreement to pay the fee for the entire initial term, or renewal term, as applicable. In the event CloudCone terminates the agreement for customer’s breach of the agreement in accordance with Section 10, or customer terminates the service other than in accordance with Section 10, the unpaid fees for each billing cycle remaining in the initial term or then-current renewal term, as applicable, are due on the business day following termination of the Agreement.
05. LAW / AUP
Customer agrees to use the service in compliance with applicable law and CloudCone’s Acceptable Use Policy posted at https://www.cloudcone.com/policies/use-policy (the “AUP”), which is hereby incorporated by reference in this agreement. Customer agrees that CloudCone may, in its reasonable commercial judgment consistent with industry standards, amend the AUP from time to time to further detail or describe reasonable restrictions and conditions on customer’s use of the services. Amendments to the AUP are effective on the earlier of CloudCone’s notice to the customer that an amendment has been made, or the first day of any renewal term that begins subsequent to the amendment. Customer agrees to cooperate with CloudCone’s reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP. In the event of a dispute between CloudCone and the customer regarding the interpretation of the AUP, CloudCone’s commercially reasonable interpretation of the AUP shall govern.
06. Customer information
Customer represents and warrants to CloudCone that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to CloudCone for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate. CloudCone may rely on the instructions of the person listed as the primary customer contact on the order with regard to customer’s account until the customer has provided a written notice changing the primary customer contact.
Customer cannot maintain more than one (1) account at app.cloudcone.com
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CloudCone , CloudCone’s affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, fines, punitive damages, amounts in interest, expenses and disbursements of any kind and nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal liability arising out of or related to the actual or alleged use of customer’s services in violation of applicable law or the AUP by customer or any person using customer’s log on information, regardless of whether such person has been authorized to use the services by customer.
08. Disclaimer of warranties
CloudCone, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW CloudCone DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CloudCone, LLC. DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP(S) OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
09. Limitation of damages
NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, OR FOR DAMAGES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BY THE USE OF REASONABLE DILIGENCE, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THE AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CloudCone AND ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND INFRINGEMENT) SHALL BE A PAYMENT OF MONEY NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAYABLE BY CUSTOMER FOR THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE.
10.1 Suspension of service
Customer agrees that CloudCone may suspend services to the customer without notice and without liability if:
- CloudCone reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the AUP.
- Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP;
- CloudCone reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency.
- Customer shall pay CloudCone’s reasonable reinstatement fee if service is re-instituted following a suspension of service under this subsection.
10.2. Termination of service
The Agreement may be terminated by Customer prior to the expiration of the initial term or any renewal term without further notice and without liability if CloudCone fails in a material way to provide the service in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and does not cure the failure within ten (10) days of Customer’s written notice describing the failure in reasonable detail. The agreement may be terminated by CloudCone prior to the expiration of the initial term or any renewal term without further notice and without liability as follows:
- Upon ten (10) days notice if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under the agreement;
- Customer materially violates any other provision of the agreement, including the AUP, and fails to cure the violation within seven (7) days of a written notice from CloudCone describing the violation in reasonable detail;
- Upon one (1) days notice if Customer’s service is used in violation of a material term of the AUP more than once, or
- Upon one (1) days notice if Customer violates Section 6 of this agreement. Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten (10) days advance notice if the other party admits insolvency, makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, files for bankruptcy or similar protection, is unable to pay debts as they become due, has a trustee or receiver appointed over all or a substantial portion of its assets, or enters into an agreement for the extension or readjustment of all or substantially all of its obligations.
11. Request for customer information
Customer agrees that CloudCone may, without notice to Customer,
- Report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer or any of Customer’s customers or end users that CloudCone believes violates applicable law, and
- Provide any information that it has about Customer or any of its customers or end users in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or regulatory agency or in response to a formal request in a civil action that on its face meets the requirements for such a request.
12. Backup policy
Customer agrees to maintain a current copy of all content hosted by CloudCone notwithstanding any agreement by CloudCone to provide backup services.
13. Abusive behavior
At CloudCone we do not tolerate abusive behavior toward our company or staff. If a customer continues to act in an abusive way towards our staff or company after a warning all active services will be suspended and communication with the customer terminated without refund.
14. Spam/mass email policy
Under no circumstance may any CloudCone services be used to send unsolicited Email. Mass Emailing is strictly forbidden for any purpose without prior approval by a senior administrator. Any user found to be in violation of this policy will have their service suspended or terminated without notice. If a blacklisting occurs while an IP address is under a user’s control their service will be immediately and permanently suspended with prior notice.
By threatening to and\or opening a dispute for payments made to CloudCone all communication from CloudCone will cease and active services will be permanently suspended. Once a dispute is threatened or opened CloudCone will only communicate with the customer via options provided by the payment provider or by certified postal mail. All services and payments will be forfeited regardless of the outcome of the dispute. All chargebacks will have a minimum administrative fee of $75 added to the account with a maximum amount not to exceed $250.
CloudCone offers an affiliate program to clients who refer CloudCone and it’s services, the following terms are agreeable by the client towards using CloudCone’s Affiliate program
- Affiliate credits will be added to “Pending” state as soon as the referred client adds funds to their account
- Affiliate credits will go to “Paid” state after 3 (three) months starting from the initial added date
- Affiliates can request payouts via PayPal and Cloud Credits (Funds) for the credits that are under “Paid” state
- Minimum payout is $25 if paid out via PayPal
- There is no minimum payout for Cloud Credits (Funds)
- Affiliates can request 2 payouts per year
- Affiliates have the opportunity to negotiate commission percentage with staff
- During seasonal periods the rate will be dropped down to 5% due to high demands for our services
17. Changes to CloudCone’s network
Upgrades and other changes in CloudCone’s network, including, but not limited to changes in its software, hardware, and service providers, may affect the display or operation of Customer’s hosted content and/or applications. CloudCone reserves the right to change its network in its commercially reasonable discretion, and CloudCone shall not be liable for any resulting harm to Customer.
18. Force majeure
CloudCone shall not be in default of any obligation under the Agreement if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond CloudCone’s control, including, without limitation, significant failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labor action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
19. Governing law/disputes
The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming, exclusive of its choice of law principles, and the laws of the United States of America, as applicable. The agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN WYOMING, AND EACH PARTY AGREES NOT TO DISPUTE SUCH PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND WAIVES ALL OBJECTIONS THERETO.
Each party acknowledges and agrees that the other party retains exclusive ownership and rights in its trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, inventions, copyrights, and other intellectual property. Neither party may use the other party’s name or trademark without the other party’s prior written consent. The parties intend for their relationship to be that of independent contractors and not a partnership, joint venture, or employer/employee. Neither party will represent itself to be agent of the other. Each party acknowledges that it has no power or authority to bind the other on any agreement and that it will not represent to any person that it has such power or authority. This Agreement may be amended only by a formal written agreement signed by both parties. The terms on Customer’s purchase order or other business forms are not binding on CloudCone unless they are expressly incorporated into a formal written agreement signed by both parties. A party’s failure or delay in enforcing any provision of the Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of that party’s rights with respect to that provision or any other provision of the Agreement. A party’s waiver of any of its right under the Agreement is not a waiver of any of its other rights with respect to a prior, contemporaneous or future occurrence, whether similar in nature or not. The captions in the Agreement are not part of the Agreement, but are for the convenience of the parties. The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of the Agreement: Fees, indemnity obligations, provisions limiting liability and disclaiming warranties, provisions regarding ownership of intellectual property, these miscellaneous provisions, and other provisions that by their nature are intended to survive termination of the Agreement. There are no third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Neither insurers nor the customers of resellers are third party beneficiaries to the Agreement. Customer may not transfer the Agreement without CloudCone’s prior written consent. CloudCone’s approval for assignment is contingent on the assignee meeting CloudCone’s credit approval criteria. CloudCone may assign the Agreement in whole or in part.
This Agreement together with the Order and AUP constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and replace any prior understanding or communication, written or oral
21. Giveaways and Contests
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice during external events or disturbances outside of our control.
- Prizes are not transferable / not refundable.
- The prize will be as stated on the relevant platform and no other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- We will not accept any returns or make any changes to an item after it has been shipped.
- If the prize is lost during shipping, kindly consider that we will not be re-sending one.
- The winners will be awarded one prize each.
- The winners will be notified through the relevant official social media platforms or through the registered email address after the competition/giveaway is closed.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name in any publicity material we see fit.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the relevant social media platform or by other brands. The information provided will be used in conjunction with our privacy policies.
Last Edited: 2nd April, 2021