SLA that sets standards on the service offered at CloudCone, LLC
CloudCone guarantees a 100% network and power uptime on the services offered at the company.
The below credit chart will help you how our SLA works.
★ 100% Uptime – 0% Credit
★ 99.1% to 99.9% Uptime – 5% Credit
★ 98% to 99% Uptime – 15% Credit
★ 95% to 97.9% Uptime – 50% Credit
★ 0 to 94.9% Uptime – 100% Credit
The following terms apply when requesting SLA based credit on your service
- The above Credit Chart is applicable only for CloudCone’s Cloud and Dedicated services
- Scheduled NOC maintenance is not applicable for credit
- Downtime for hardware failures and events out of CloudCone’s control are not applicable for credit
- SLA requests are approved only for customers who have a good standing with payments
- All SLA claims must be submitted within a week (seven days) on the occurrence of the event.
- All SLA claims should be submitted at the sales ticketing department via app.cloudcone.com/support
- SLA credits will be approved after a 3 day investigation of a specific event